UKRSC Application Form
The UK Register of Spiritual Caregivers is hosted by the Spiritual Companions Trust, which administers the Register and maintains its Code of Conduct.
The Register recognises qualifications from caring sectors, including counselling, psychotherapy, nursing, medicine, spiritual healing and our own qualification the Diploma in Practical Spirituality & Wellness. (We require a Level 3 Listening Skills qualification or its equivalent.)
Benefits to Members
Your professional and volunteering opportunities are enhanced by your listing on the Register. Your name on the Register signifies to others that you are:
- Committed to the highest standards of compassionate listening
- Competent, kind and trustworthy
- Aligned with an approach that is spiritual but not religious
You will also have access to regular CPD events including:
- Developing daily spiritual practice and its health benefits
- How to Teach and Lead Meditation
- Spirituality and Mental Health
Apply to be on the Register
There is a one-off application fee of £65.
Annual membership of £30 is then payable.
To apply and for any queries, please contact our administrator.
They will ask you for the following:
– Proof of your qualification (which must include a rigorous Listening Skills module)
– Full contact details (with website if you have one)
– Brief biography with your motivation for joining (100 – 200 words)
– Confirmation that you have read the full Code of Conduct and commit to the following:
- Listen with compassion, discretion and respect
- Be calm, centred and kind in challenging circumstances
- Take quiet time for grace, healing and guidance
- Value every individual’s spirituality
- Cooperate with other support agencies
- Respect the unique provision of traditional faith communities
ABOUT • FIND A SPIRITUAL CAREGIVER • CODE OF CONDUCT