Secrets of Spiritual Health & Happiness
Connection Compassion Consciousness
Spiritual health is an inner experience of strength, optimism and peace that comes from connection, compassion and consciousness.
This then fuels your physical and mental wellbeing.
The Secrets of Spiritual Health & Happiness programme takes you through a series of enjoyable, accessible and practical exercises. They are based in excellent science as well as in strategies found at the heart of good spiritual practice. They connect you with positive energy. Feeling bad? They will help you feel better. Feeling good? They will help you feel even better!
- Take it as a guided 10-hour course with one of our experienced educators
- Guide yourself using our free online resources
- It is the entry module to our qualification the Diploma in Practical Spirituality & Wellness
Book a Secrets Course Now
13 September start Online William Bloom — More info
New dates coming soon
View and download the PDF
Listen to Guided Exercises
Watch the Self-Guide Videos
At the heart of all religions and spiritualities is a universal experience that delivers connection, compassion and profound wellbeing.
How to achieve this deep state of spiritual happiness was always known by the world’s few mystics and hidden from the public. In this course the universality of their method is revealed and made accessible.
Based in pioneering research this course reveals how anyone can achieve and maintain this experience. It is user-friendly, holistic, inclusive, person-centred, multi-faith, open-hearted and open-minded. It works for people of all faiths and none. It is also validated by contemporary medicine and psychology.
A group of educators in the Spiritual Companions Trust, led by William Bloom, have carefully developed this programme over the last decade. The history of its development includes many trainings in the NHS and hospice environment, as well as public workshops.
Following the course
- You will know the practices so that you can be permanently connected to the wonder, energy and love that permeate the universe.
- Your heart will be more compassionate, open and warm.
- Your consciousness will be more awake and wise.
- You will experience a deeper inner peace, integrity and contentment
- You will be a more grounded, centred, flexible human being with an attitude of goodness, compassion and care that benefits everyone around you.
- You will still experience life’s ups and downs, but you will have the resources to manage them with calm, confidence and strength.
The exercises can be summarised as
- Identify the positive triggers, circumstances and gateways that most easily create your spiritual connection.
- Using easy mind-body strategies, experience and develop your spiritual connection
- Clarify your own language and understanding.
- Amplify, anchor and embed your experience, appreciating how it supports physical and mental wellbeing.
- Set in motion compassionate and wise care towards yourself.
- Step back into an attitude of mindful self-guidance and responsibility.
- Appreciate that your whole life is a spiritual journey in which every moment is an opportunity to grow and develop love and mindfulness.
- Be comfortable with unknowing.
- Clarify and commit to your highest ideals and ethics.
- Compassionately empathise with the realities of suffering.
- Practice silent whole-body listening with family, friends, colleagues and strangers.
- Be a stable and benevolent presence in all situations and circumstances.
All of the above integrated into your daily life.
Throughout each step of the process learners are supported in finding their own best way of practising. Our philosophy is to enable and empower independent adults.
Book a Secrets Course Now
9 November start Online Martine Moorby — More info
I like SC for their open minded views, simple and clear explanation of complex topics, ability to provide non-judgemental and caring space in challenging situations. Their publications are very practical and useful.
I have really appreciated the SCs down to earth approach. I feel more centred, grounded, connected, loving and compassionate. I am aware of how this has also enabled me to be of greater support to others in my work and at home.
It has improved my awareness of the need to care for my own state of mind as a prerequisite for working with others if I wish to be part of creating a safe environment for all to contribute their feelings, insights and ideas.
Thank you so very much for the grounding, inspirational and healing course! I have been feeling ‘stuck’ for quite some time, and I now feel much more centred and focused.
Spiritual Companions have a uniquely inclusive and disciplined approach to spiritual practice, health and wellbeing, which enables people to grow in their own way, to feel supported and guided when they need it, to share experiences and questions on spirituality, health and wellbeing in an open, empathic and respectful setting.
Has anything improved in your self-care as a result of this course? — Yes, I consciously bring to mind my connection to spirit much more frequently, especially on waking and retiring. I’m more aware of soaking in spirit, and that the universe is benevolent. I feel more trust in my own spiritual connection, as though the neural pathways are indeed being grooved.
Psychotherapist and Interfaith Minister