UK Register of Spiritual Caregivers
There is a significant and growing community that now identifies as spiritual-but-not-religious (SNR) and requires appropriate spiritual care.
The UKRSC is a professional register of trained individuals who serve this community.
Our members are service and community oriented and have a deep respect for all faiths. Our approach is holistic and person-centred.
Our commitment is to:
- Listen with compassion, discretion and respect
- Be calm, centred and kind in challenging circumstances
- Take quiet time for grace, healing and guidance
- Value every individual’s spirituality
- Cooperate with other support agencies
- Respect the unique provision of traditional faith communities