NEW DATES TO COME
Person Centred Spiritual Practice
Explore and develop your own spiritual wellbeing practice. Learn how to facilitate a spiritual wellbeing practice for others.
Reflective Practice and Self-Awareness in the Context of Spiritual Development
Develop emotional intelligence, mindfulness and compassionate self-care skills
Science and Context
Understand and be able to discuss the history, culture and science of how spirituality and medicine are entwined.
Spiritual Care in Practice
Learn and put into action the skills of whole-body listening, compassionate care and spiritual companionship to others.
The qualification is Ofqual-regulated and awarded by the Crossfields Institute.
You can view the full specification for the qualification — click here
All participants must have previously completed the Secrets of Spiritual Health & Happiness course, which will give you a substantial taste of the diploma course and its core concepts.
Attendance: the diploma course is interactive so students must attend the live sessions. Recordings will be made of essential teachings.
- Qualification on Ofqual Register
- Direct route to registration on UK Register of Spiritual Caregivers
- Block insurance available
- Adds value to your CV
- Deep and practical skills for one-to-one and group work. Compassion and care in action
- # spirituality # health # mindfulness # wellbeing
- Further training and certification available: Meditation • Spirituality and Mental Health
- Develop and experience more connection, compassion and consciousness
- Have practical life-long strategies in your personal toolbox to support your health, wellbeing and relationships
- Study and share with like-minded souls
- Enjoy the company of a group that is inclusive, diverse, visionary, pioneering
- Experience a course that models compassion in action and healing presence
- Honours the jewels in all traditions
- Person-centred: What works for you? What works for others?
- Welcomes diversity. Empowering and enabling
- Integrates mind-body-spirit
- Emotionally literate
- Grounded and practical
- Science of spirituality and health
- Experienced facilitators/tutors who walk their talk.
Assessment is via an online portfolio system.
You will be asked to write short reflective pieces and mini-essays.
You must be able to attend all sessions; and also be available for three tutorial sessions and eight meetings in a small supportive ‘home group.’ (The timing of these dates will be arranged with you.)
If you do not already have one, you are expected to conduct a daily spiritual wellbeing practice, which is part of our first Unit of learning.