On this page you will find a database and Google map of Spiritual Coaches & Caregivers in the UK.
When you use the services of a spiritual caregiver you need to be reassured that those in this role are competent, kind and trustworthy. If you choose someone from this Register you can be confident that they have appropriate training and listening skills. Our approach is holistic and person-centred.
Membership of the Register marks a caregiver’s commitment to the highest professional and interpersonal standards and abides by our Code of Conduct.
Our commitment is to:
- Listen with compassion, discretion and respect
- Be calm, centred and kind in challenging circumstances
- Take quiet time for grace, healing and guidance
- Value every individual’s spirituality
- Cooperate with other support agencies
- Respect the unique provision of traditional faith communities
Using the dropdown menu you can , if you want, refine your search to find a caregiver with a particular background and training, for example in counselling, or spiritual healing, or spiritual companionship.